Want to increase your business opportunities with innovative IoT services?
What we Do?
Strategy Driven IoT
Identify pain points and needs across the corporate and define multi-functional transformation initiative with IoT as key enabler.
Business Driven IoT
Identifying pain points and needs of multiple BUs and defining integrated solutions across business value chain.
Technology Driven IoT:
Identifying pain points and needs of a specific business unit or a product line and defining prospective solutions.
Enabling devices to sense, communicate, network and produce information & secure communications between devices and cloud.
IoT data Platform
Enabling secure data ingestion, management, and syndication. Enabling multi-tenant application and analytics platform & enabling exploratory data science.
Apps & Analytics
Enable customer defined business application or micro-service. Enterprise Integration & enable analytical models to generate business insights.
- Identify business pain points that IoT can resolve
- Industry insights and Benchmark
- IoT roadmap inline with business outcomes
- POC plan, technology and roadmap
- Build - IoT device, gateway, connectivity and security
- IoT platform - Data Storage, Device management, Data science workbench
- IoT application and analytics
- Integrating IoT with rest of the IP landscape.
- Platform hosting and micro services
Benefits of Internet of Things Consulting, Strategy & development and research
- Improved business insights and customer experience
- Cost and Downtime reductions
- Efficiency and productivity gains
- Asset Tracking and Waste reduction
- New business models
The “Internet of Things” (IoT) may sound complex, but in actuality, is a fairly simple concept to understand. On a very high level, IoT is the ability for things that contain embedded technologies to sense, communicate, interact, and collaborate with other things, thus creating a network of physical objects.
Innovura Technologies and team of experts have not only consulted and designed smart products for our customers but also architected IOT-backed web portal, android and IOS app.
FOR OEM’s: With the Internet of Things, manufacturers can give each of their physical assets a digital identity, enabling them to know the exact location, condition, and usage of their assets in real time throughout the supply chain.
- Gain insight into customer usage and device performance to improve future products
- Open new opportunity to monetize value added service around product usage
- Better insight into supply chain management
- Ability to update products in the field to enhance capabilities and extend lifecycle
For Consumers: Consumer adoption of connected devices such as smart appliances and wearable devices is rising. Today, more than 30% of consumers already own or plan to purchase an in-home connected device in the next two years according to a report by Acquity Group. Some of the key benefits connected devices provide to consumers are:
- Ability to remotely monitor and control devices for peace of mind
- Improve energy efficiency of household devices
- Extends lifecycle for products, through the ability to update
- Ability to integrate multiple connected products for improved customer experience
- Ability for products to manage themselves